Wednesday, 29 April 2015

April Favourites

Here it comes – the standard end of the month barrage of favourites posts. These really are my favourite posts to write, I get to pick out everything that I loved! Keep reading to find out what I chose for this month…



Lacura Face Care Aqua Complete Multi Intensive Serum
I bought this from Aldi a few weeks ago just as a “hey its cheap what harm could it do?” type thing, and it is just awesome. The first time I tried this I went squealing into my friends room and preceded to make her and another guy in my house try it. I’m going to be writing a full review of this in a couple of posts time so I wont write too much in detail about the product right now. But I love it because as soon as I used it my skin felt sort of spongy and so nice to touch – just super moisturised!  

SKIN Eye Gel 
This is another one I’ll be reviewing fully later, so I wont say a terrible amount about what this product is, but I will tell you why I love it. I generally prefer to use gels on my eyes because I just feel like they’re more refreshing. This is one of Wilkinson’s own brand products, just 99p! Since I’ve been using it I feel like my eyes have become less puffy, and I don’t know whether its psychological or whether it genuinely works but I feel like the skin around my eyes have become lighter and brighter.

Kiko Kiss Balm
God a lot of these favourites seem to be just things that fell into my life don’t they? If you’ve read my Kiko Haul, you’ll see that I got this because of a special offer, but I am so glad that I did. The formula is light enough not to make my lips feel chalky and claggy, but it is so nourishing on my lips. Plus its tinted, which gives a lovely colour to the lips when applied.


Wax Burner 
My boyfriend bought this little thing for me as a Valentines Day present this year from the Quayside Market up in Newcastle. I love candles and nice smelling things for my room – when you live in a shared house, its nice to have your own space in your room and I love decorating mine with bits like this. I light this most nights when I get back from uni/the day, and it just makes me feel so calm and relaxed. Also how cute is it as a little elephant? I have loads of different scents for this all shaped in different ways, Marc Jacobs scents, Jo Malone scents, ones for winter and summer, I love this.


Benefit Cosmetics Bag
This was given as part of a Benefit promotion in stores earlier this year, and when I got given it I didn’t really use it because my step mum had bought me a beautiful make up bag for Christmas that I use to store the majority of my make up. But then when I’ve been going up between Newcastle, Leeds and Loughborough, I’ve come to realise that this bag is perfect travelling size – for when I don’t want to bring nearly everything with me. I have used this little thing so much I thought it was finally time to whack it in my favourites.



So there's my monthly favourites post, let me know what your favourite products are in the comments below!
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I absolutely love wax burners and yours is absolutely adorable! I've never tried any of the products listed in your favorites but I'm definitely interested now. The only thing is I have tried some Kiko products and I havent liked a single one, but who knows maybe this one will be different. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Yeah I've only tried the lip products properly, but I have a few face bits too - but I've found them to be pretty good so far! Which products did you try?xx

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to decide if I want to buy that face serum, but was a little nervous! I'm so glad you have it in your favorites, I'm definitely going to buy it and try it out now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was one of those crazy Aldi moments where I was taken aback by how cheap things are so I just threw it in my basket - but I'm so glad!!x

      Delete
  3. That benefit cosmetics bag is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favorites! I love that lil' wax warmer!!!

    ReplyDelete