Tuesday, 9 June 2015

A Little Sunshine From Provence

Recently online I saw a little deal from L’Occitane for a free sample of their products, if you registered with them. Not being one to ever ever ever turn down a freebie I of course signed up and here is the result…





I was so surprised with this bundle – I genuinely expected it to be one sample MAYBE two max. In this box there are five. Amazing.

The box contains;
30ml Verbena Shower Gel
30ml Verbena Body Lotion
25g Soap with Verbena Leaves
10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
10ml Shea Foot Cream


The sample box also came with a little pamphlet inside, with a bit of information about some of the new L’Occitaine products and a bit of background on how it all began. It also had a voucher inside for £10 off if you spend £25 in-store or online. Pretty nice!

Now for the exciting parts – the products!






Verbena Shower Gel
This has a lovely lemony scent, which is so fresh and great just in time for summer. It sort of reminds me of sherbet lemons. This leaves a lovely scent after the shower that lasts all day.

Verbena Body Lotion
This again has the same lovely lemon scent. I found this a bit tricky to get out of the bottle, but once I did, I loved it. It has a lot more subtle scent than the shower gel, which will be a bit subtler for throughout the day-wear.

Soap with Verbena Leaves
There’s not really much I can say about this, it’s a soap.. It has the same lemony scent as the other two products, and looks so cute in my little soap dish!

Cherry Blossom Hand cream
Ooh I like this one! The scent is very sweet, so if you prefer something a bit fresher this probably is not the one for you. Personally I love it. The cream sinks in really easily to the hands, and feels really lovely and moisturised. A very luxurious product that I have a sneaky feeling will be repurchased once the sample runs out.

Shea Butter Foot Cream
I don’t really use foot creams much, I tend to use my moisturiser for my feet too, is that bad? This has a very fresh scent compared to the hand cream, and is a lot thicker. It is a very high moisturising product, and makes my feet feel lovely.

For a free present box of samples, I think this is just amazing. I would urge anyone to sign up to this and get this box, I have loved every single product in here! My bank balance is really going to hate me when these samples run out, I have a feeling that I will be repurchasing most of these…

Let me know what your favourite products are in the comments below

Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!




9 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely little set. I tried to order it to but the store was too far away for me to pick it up. I'd love to try the Cherry Blossom Hand Cream as I've already got the almond one and it smells amazing.

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no nightmare! Ooh I want to try the almond one, you definitely should try the cherry one!!!xx

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing deal. Like you said, normally you get only one product. I love their hand creams, whenever I see them featured in a magazine I get more just to have all the samples:))

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha I do exactly the same, I end up with about 5 of the same magazine!!x

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing freebie! I love the scent of lemon verbena. It's so fresh and uplifting. That little soap is also too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it smells absolutely amazing I love it!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love L'Occitane, my best friend recently gave me a simmilar box! Great post btw
    http://lauracatalinarueda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yeah I love them its such a lovely brand :) x

      Delete