Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Mid-June Favourites

I was looking through my recent posts when I was decided on what I wanted to write, and I noticed that I had completely forgotten to do a favourites post for May! Oops!



So here’s a few of the things that I’ve been reaching for the most, and absolutely loving in the past couple of months.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I’ve featured this in so many blog posts, and you can so tell because I’m running so low *cry*. I love using his because it suits my skin tone so perfectly, it gives a great contour, and it generally has such a good staying power! My favourite bronzer of all time.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
I bought this pretty recently to replace my Match Perfection because they had run out of my colour and to be honest i couldn't be bothered to go to another shop to look - I'm lazy, and I like it. I have to say I have worn this every day and I love it. It gives a medium coverage, and i would say it is a semi- matte finish, which I really need for that throughout the day wear. It can be quite drying on my skin, but I find that if I use a good serum and moisturiser in the morning, then it looks pretty much flawless all day.

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty
I wear this lipstick nearly everyday, it’s so good. I bought this from Wilkinson’s a few months ago for only a couple of pounds, and it has surpassed all of my expectations. The formula is so creamy, and goes on very smoothly. The colour is that sort of like your lips - or like my lips anyway - but better. It's a really gentle pink, not too strong at all, but it lasts so long.

 Ted Baker Highlight in Pearly Pink
This is one of those highlights that I've had for absolutely ages, and just re-dug out of the depths of my make up drawer recently. I have to say though, I can remember why I loved this so much when I first got it. It gives a real brightness to the skin and the colour is beautiful. It is also really easy to blend, which i can find quite difficult with some cream highlighters - some of them when i put them on top of my foundation they sort of move the foundation around so it looks all strange. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong? I don't know but I love using this.

Zara Perfume
I love having these little travel sized perfumes to put in my handbag, and this smells amazing. I am one of those people that gets ready in a complete whirlwind, and always forget to put perfume on before I leave – so having this travel one is so handy! It does smell quite strong- which I like though – but Zara have other fragrances, which are a bit lighter and softer.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige
Another product that I’ve featured so much on my blog. I wear this eye shadow practically everyday, and have done since I bought it. It’s a perfect base eye shadow to use as sort of a primer under other eye shadows, or on its own as a lovely nudey eye shadow colour. I always wear this when I’m going to work because if I’m honest, on a regular working day, I’m pretty lazy with my makeup and this is so easy to just whack on for a quick eye makeup.





So there are just a few of the bits that I’ve loved the past couple of months.

What’ve you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment