Wednesday, 15 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone! I had a couple of posts to pick from to post today, but I found out last night after work that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Yay!! This is the first post that i've ever been tagged or nominated in - so as a newbie blogger you will understand how excited I was and so this one had to go up. 


This button is from The Versatile Blogger Award


I have been nominated by the lovely Lily Thomson (aka Bobo) over on Meet Me In Melford, thanks Lily!!


The Rules:


1) Thank the person who gave you this award - Lily thank you so much!! 
2) Include a link to their blog - Meet Me In Melford
3) Select 15 blogs that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Okay so the blogs that I've decided to nominate are:


  • That Everyday Girl - I only discovered this blog pretty recently, but I already love it!!
  • Emily at Always Emily - If you're wanting to read an amazing lifestyle blog you should definitely check this out!
  • Olivia at Sugar Plum Posts - another (relatively) new blogger like myself, Olivia blogs about beauty and fashion - definitely worth checking out!!
  • Hollee at Hollee Daze - Another one I've literally only just found recently, but I love her posts!!
  • Georgina at Beauty Nerd - I love this blog, It's a mix of beauty and lifestyle, I could literally scroll for hours just reading her posts!
  • Annie Rose at The Teenage Diary - I've been reading the Teenage Diary for a while now, and I am a little bit obsessed!
I know I've only put six on that list instead of fifteen - but I didn't want to keep putting the same people that I know have already done this tag!!

7 Things about me:

  1. I am the ultimate duvet hog 
  2. I am way more of an early bird than a night owl - I'm in bed by 10 nearly every night (wild)
  3. My favourite food is mashed potato - I'm not entirely sure why, but it's amazing 
  4. My all time favourite Disney film is Anastasia 
  5. I am a complete nerd, and I'm okay with that
  6. I am team salty popcorn - I just don't understand why people like sweet!
  7. I am obsessed with all things makeup and beauty in general, it's an addiction really...
So there is my Versatile Blogger Award - let me know a fact about yourself in the comments :)

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth! Thanks for my nomination! Here's my versatile blogger award post is you want to go check it out :) http://sugarplumposts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I definitely will :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey Ruth, thanks for nominating me. I just did the tag and I really enjoyed it. Btw, Anastasia is my favourite as well, I love the part when the ghosts come and start dancing.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great film hahah - aww yay i'll check it out :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've just seen this! Thank you so much! That's so kind! Annie AnnieRosesDiaryxxx

    ReplyDelete