Sunday, 2 August 2015

August Empties!

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be having a little chat about some of the prodcuts that ive used up this month.



The first thing that I’m going to talk about is my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original. I was a little bit upset when this ran out because I rely on this so much – and hadn’t had the chance to buy another yet – oops! I love my dry shampoo, I tend to wear it the day after I’ve washed my hair, and the day after (I wash my hair every other day but usually in the evening). Batiste is my favourite brand to use right now – purely because I know that it’s one that I trust. Will I buy again? Definitely.

The next empty that I’m going to talk about is one that’s been used up for a while but I wanted to mention it – my Garnier Micellar Water. I’m going to say this now; I love this. I used it every day until it ran out and am genuinely sad that I cant buy this again (yet) because I need to use up my other Micellar waters. Will I buy this again? Yes of course I just need my Kiko one to run out first.

My next product is my Ultrabland cleanser by LUSH. I’ve written posts including this cleanser many times and there is definitely a reason. I use this every night to take off my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and moisturised. Will I buy this again? Oh please – I had one lined up for when this finished so that I wouldn't be without.

The final product of mine that ran out is this Argan Oil Hair Mask. I saw this in the Pound Shop funnily enough, and thought since I had been seeing all this hype about Argan Oil everywhere and it was only a pound I would just buy it. It was pretty good in all fairness, when I used it my hair felt nourished and healthier, but it probably wasn’t the best hair mask I've ever used. Would I buy this again? Meh, maybe, if I saw it and wanted an impulse purchase I probably would, but I wouldn’t go out especially for it.


So theres what I ran out of this month – hope you enjoyed reading! Let me know your thoughts in the comments!!

Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!




2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try out a micellar water so I'll definitely have to give that Garnier one a try

    Jenni // The Beautiful Fool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should - I love it!!xx

      Delete