Thursday, 13 August 2015

Cohorted August Beauty Box

Hello everyone! Today I’m so excited to be talking about this lovely box that arrived at my house this week from Cohorted. I’ve been lusting after one of these boxes for so long – and have always just missed out on the pre-order, but not this time – I set my alarm (sad I know) and managed to secure myself one.



First of all I just want to say, the shipping on this box was seriously impressive. When I checked the website to see when it would be delivered – it stated that the box would be shipped on Monday 10th August. It arrived at my house Tuesday morning. Seriously impressed.


When I first opened the box I would say that I was a little bit intrigued. There didn’t seem to be one stand out item like I’ve seen in other Cohorted boxes. Inside my box however was:


BareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper – I was a bit confused with this product because I’ve never actually heard of it. I’ve done a little research though and I’m actually quite excited to use it! It’s meant to promote smooth healthy skin as a daily multivitamin supplement. So I think it’s one that you put under your foundation as a bit of a primer to give your skin a really healthy glow.


Cargo Color Palette – After seeing last months Cohorted box I was a little surprised to see another Cargo palette in this month's. But this is such a pretty eye shadow quad and strangely enough the colours are something that I really needed in my collection. Inside is a pinky shade, a peachy shade and then two more brown based shades all with a little undertone of shimmer.


Molton Brown Body Cream – This was a nice little addition to the box, so that it wasn’t all makeup bits. I love using body creams after I've been in the bath, and with going on holiday soon, this is the perfect travel size. Also this smells so so good - a bit like a really nice spa smell.


Laura Geller Baked Impressions Eye Shadow Duo – I have never heard of this brand before (is that bad?) Although from looking on the Internet it seems that they are an American based company so I think I’ll let myself off. This little eye shadow duo is so cute and the colours are so pretty – a lovely matte pinky peach shade and a more purple wine colour. I have a feeling that this little duo will definitely be used… A lot.



Bare Escentuals Soft Focus Face Brush – Oh my god I am so in love with how soft this brush is. I just keep rubbing it on my face and hand. I’m so excited to use this; I think it’ll be so good for putting on things like my blusher or a really loose powder.

All in all I have to say I am pretty pleased with this beauty box. For only about £20 I don’t think the box is that bad value. I think I will definitely be buying this again (if I can get my hands on one). 

Did you get the August Cohorted box? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!

4 comments:

  1. This box seems interesting, got a good mixture of products! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a really good mix!! thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. Cohorted seems to have really good stuff in their boxes but I don't think they ship internationally? Or have that changed now?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so good for finding different things!! Im not too sure of their shipping, i don't think they do ship internationally!!Xx

      Delete