Friday, 21 August 2015

Face of the Day

Hello everyone! Today I thought I’d share with you all my little make up look that I am wearing today. Keep reading to see the products that I have used today.

  







As I went out with my boyfriends family last night, I wore quite heavy makeup, so today I felt like I needed to give my skin a little bit of a break. Therefore for my base I used the Garnier BB Cream in Light. I like using this especially if I’ve had a bit of a heavy make up day because it’s little more than a moisturiser and gives my skin a lovely glow.

On the eyes I’m keeping it really simple, just using one of the KIKO Long Lasting eye shadow sticks in the colour 21 Passion Fruit, then this lovely brown shade from the Cargo Palette in the crease. I decided to forgo the eyeliner today and just use a little bit of my favourite mascara – Lancôme Hypnose to give my eyelashes a lovely lift.

For concealer I’ve just put on a bit of the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in the colour Nude to just keep that really bright look. I used a little bit of my Hoola Bronzer for some contour, and then for a highlighting blush I just used a blush from my Make up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette.

I kept my lips bare – most days I really don’t like wearing lipstick, I feel like it goes a bit funny on my lips.

So there’s my little Face of The Day post – I hope you enjoyed!

Let me know what your favourite makeup products are in the comments.


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

2 comments:

  1. I used the Garner BB cream throughout summer, but it oxidizes on me and thus is too dark come winter.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! To be honest though I like to use a heavier foundation in winter time - what do you use in winter?x

      Delete