Saturday, 8 August 2015

My All Time Favourite Films

Hello everyone! So here’s a little secret, I LOVE FILMS. Seriously I watch them all the time, and gaining access to a Netflix has seriously damaged my day because that’s really all I do anymore. But for anyone looking for a bit of inspiration here are some of my all time favourite films.


Lord of The Rings Trilogy
I know, such a nerd right? But at least once a year I sit down and spend a good few days watching the extended versions of these films. For anyone who has been living under a rock and doesn’t really know what these films are – basically Hobbit gets a ring, has to destroy ring, everyone seems to be trying to get ring, basically its all about a ring. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE these films!

The Little Mermaid
I admit it. I love Disney films. I think it’s about time that I admitted this secret, after denying all knowledge for years. When I was far too old to be doing this, I used to make my best friend act out this whole film with me as it was happening on the TV. SO EMBARRASSING. This is just such a feel good film and the music in it just cheers me up immediately.

Pitch Perfect
Oh god I just love this film. When I was coming up with this list I nearly forgot it until one of my flatmates reminded me of how during my first year of university I watched this film nearly every day. It’s just brilliant. Some really funny quotes from this film have slipped into my life, and I honestly think I will never be the same after watching it.


So there’s a little low down of my favourite films. What're your favourite films? Let me know your recommendations in the comments!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving the lord of the rings as long as I can remember! Also have a special affinity with Ariel mostly because of my ginger hair <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yay it's actually my favourite all time film! Hahah definitely ariel then!xx

      Delete