Saturday, 22 August 2015

Tresemmé Perfectly Undone Sea Foam Review

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be talking about this little product by Tresemmé – their perfectly undone salt foam. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this little product.






So I originally bought this because I enjoyed writing my July Magazine Haul post so much and wanted to do one for August. Unfortunately however I could not seem to find enough magazines to make a post like that, so I thought I would review this product instead and see what happens for September. It seemed to be available from two magazines this month – Cosmopolitan and Elle magazines.

The foam aims to create beachy waves that are full of body whilst keeping the hair soft. The formula is infused with sea kelp to help create natural looking waves.

This foam is a part of the Tresemmé Perfectly Undone range, which also includes a Shampoo and Conditioner; a Salt Spray; a Gelee; and Hairspray. 

So what did I think? Well, the first time I used it I won’t lie; I wasn’t too keen. I have naturally wavy hair anyway, but I don’t really think that this foam did anything extra to it when I left it in my wet hair. However, on the day after I used it (when my hair would usually look a bit rubbish if I didn’t do anything to it) my hair actually looked pretty good. It had a lot of body in it; which is unusual for my second day hair. I even went out that night without washing my hair (kind of gross but ah well) because with the foam in my hair looked pretty good and I didn’t want to disrupt it.

I think I will continue to use this foam through the summer. It just makes everything a bit less effort, especially on the day after washing my hair. From what I’ve read, your hair looks wavier etc. on the first day if you use the foam alongside a hairdryer – but I hate putting unnecessary heat on my hair so I might try that but probably not for a while.

So there’s my little review of the Tresemmé Perfectly Undone Sea Foam – I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have you ever used this product? Let me know what your favourite styling products are in the comments!!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

2 comments:

  1. I got my sample in Elle Magazine and i enjoy using it a lot. I have sleight hair, but i always apply it before i curl it. I love that it gives me a texture, but it doesn't make my fine hair crunchy. Glad that it works well on naturally curly hairs like yours.

    ReplyDelete