Thursday, 27 August 2015

What's In My Evening Bag

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would do something a bit different, as I went out last night for one of my best friend’s birthdays, I thought I would do a little “what’s in my bag” but for my evening makeup. Keep reading to see what I carry around on a night out.








This bag is my favourite going out bag, I literally take it everywhere, and due to this, it is minging on the inside – literally there is like crushed up powder embedded into the lining – whoops! The bag itself is from Topshop (you can buy similar here) and the reasons why I love it are that its pretty small so if I’m going on a night out it doesn’t get in the way and I can carry it easily, and that it has this really long arm strap, meaning that if I want to just carry it on my shoulder, say if I’m in the open walking somewhere it looks so cute, but if I’m somewhere a bit more crowded and I wanted to make sure that all my stuff is safe, I can wear it as an across the body bag – and it still looks cute.

The first absolute essentials I think for anyone when they’re going out on an evening is their; phone, keys and money. Pretty obvious and I’m sure that’s what you would expect from someone going out on an evening. Anyway they’re what goes in first.

The next thing that I throw in my bag (probably a little more carefully) is my pressed powder. I hate taking a full makeup bag on a night out, I just think the chance of me needing to redo my makeup on the actual night vs. the probability of me losing half of my makeup is pretty bad odds. This powder is by Korres and is in the colour MVP5. I also pop in my Real Techniques Powder brush, to obviously apply my powder.

I also packed my Maybelline Under Eye Eraser Concealer. I like to bring a concealer with me on a night out instead of my foundation, as it’s good for just touching up.

Next goes in a small tube of Lancôme Hypnose (my favourite) I have too many samples lying around I seriously must hoard them- so I tend to take out one of these; and whatever lip colour I am wearing that evening. I decided to go for quite a dark lip that evening so I took along with me my MAC Dark Side Lipstick.

 So there’s a little look into the makeup that I bring with me on a night out – I hope you  enjoyed reading!

What make up do you bring with you on a night? Let me know in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

2 comments: