Sunday, 4 October 2015

A Little Apology

God I swore that id never be writing one of these posts but – I’m sorry I’ve been away for a while!





There’s no excuse really, I think what happened is I burned myself out a bit when I did the blogging every day in a month – by the end I was a bit hesitant to open my laptop again, let alone try think of any new content. The other issue is, when I’m blogging every day, I think of my next post constantly, whether any photos I take will look right, or how I should phrased a certain event – and I forget to actually enjoy what I’m doing.

So, I’ve taken a little time off, and I have certainly made the most of it! I’ve come back refreshed and ready to get straight back into blogging.

Here are some of the things I did this month:

















I went on holiday!
So pretty near the start of September, Jake and I set off on our first proper holiday alone together. We went to the lovely Greek Island of Rhodes, where we spent the whole week exploring, eating the most amazing food and just chilling out before we headed back to uni. I even managed to (almost) get a tan. I swear I’m so scared of getting burned/wrinkles that I slap on the factor 50 to the extent where I come back from holiday almost paler than I left. Typical.

I turned 21!
Eeeeeeeek! About a week after I got back from holiday I had my birthday. I was so excited for this one, because all my friends and family were coming to Leeds to celebrate with me. I wont say too much about my 21st because I have a couple of posts coming up about it, but I have to say it was such a special weekend, and thank you for everyone that made it that way!!! 

I moved back to Newcastle!
Yes – I’m back in my favourite city finally! After four months away I was beginning to get separation anxiety, but I’m finally back, and in a new house! I’m living with 4 boys and 1 other girl again this year but we’ve moved down the road to a bit of a cheaper house. I’m in the middle of writing up a sort of Room Haul/Room Tour, so I will be putting that up really soon!!

I’m starting my third year of university!
The thing I’m most nervous about, possibly in my entire life, is starting my third year of university. Being honest, I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped last year, so this year is going to be such a big one for me. There is a lot of self-inflicted pressure, but all I can do is my best and work as hard as I can at uni and focus on things that I really enjoy like my blog to help me get through it.


So there’s a little recap of my September – once again I am so sorry for being so absent recently! I will be posting lots more now I’m back to uni and have a bit more of a routine going so watch this space!!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, sometimes we all need a break!
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes I feel so much better coming back into blogging now!!xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I think blogging every day seems like a lot of pressure! Taking a break should hopefully recharge your batteries raring to go again! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Yeah it was just getting to the point where I didn't want to put up posts that I didn't think were as good as they could be so I was getting annoyed with myself- if that makes any sense at all haha? Feel loads better now though :) xxxxx

      Delete